வியாழன், 28 மே, 2009

How far the Indian Law statements suit to current situation?

The results of the poll on the topic:

How far the Indian Law statements suit to current situation?

Votes: 16

Worse = 9 (56%)
Bad = 4 (25%)
Average = 3 (19%)

I am too worried about the responsibility that every citizen (including literates) holds. I have sent this poll to almost 60 members, but only 16 has voted between their busy schedules. I deeply believe that only youth can change things in and around us. But it would take a long time to unite them. I do have many questions left unanswered.

Lets analyze the results now. We could possibly join worse and worst count which comes as 81% and 19% say it is average. No one to say even it is good. I hope its time for a revolution to change/update/add the law statements. At my stand point I am writing this blog as the initial step, "THE FIRST HIT on the Big Bell" and I wish the readers who are definitely able to do something more than this, should come forward.

Waiting for the rise!!!
Sree.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: